Saving for your retirement is crucial as we are now living longer, healthier and more active lifes.
Putting some money aside as early as possible could make a big difference to you later on in life.
What is a pension?
A pension is a cost effective way to save for your retirement because you get tax relief on the money you pay in.
This means that for every £80 paid into a personal pension, the Government will add £20.
Take control of your future
We want to help you take complete control over your retirement planning, which is why we introduced the CIS Individual Personal Pension. Here are the benefits of this plan:
- It’s very tax efficient. For every £80 you pay in, the government adds £20 tax relief (and if you’re a higher rate tax payer you can claim back even more through your tax return)
- We offer a wide range of funds to invest in, to suit your attitude towards investment risk
- If you contribute regularly, you can change your payments at any time
- It’s completely portable. Your employer can make a contribution but you’re free to take it with you if you move jobs.
- Plan your retirement with a clear conscience
Our Individual Personal Pension offers funds that are covered by our customer mandated Ethical Engagement Policy and socially responsible funds from other providers plus a wider choice of other funds. Have a peek over here